Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Swap fun!

In Friday's post I shared what I sent to my Getting to Know You Envelope partner.  I added a few more goodies including a key chain from our church (which I just realized is *not* in the package - Duh! I will send it separately, Shelia) and an bookpage decoration that I decided at the last minute to make.  I made it from old hymnal pages  and now need to make a few more.
Shelia sent me a beautiful envelope featuring 30's fabrics. I love it!  She  shared some cashews, a gorgeous cross book mark, postcards and a new seam ripper (which is the best one I've used.  His name is Reginald and he is getting a work out for sure.)  She also sent Elvis fabric that I used to make a bag for my Landlady.  There are also some Wonder clips  (that I've been wanting to try!)
This morning there's a different kind of stitching going on at my house. "Munchie"  started sewing up his cocoon! It looks like free motion echo quilting!  
There will be some quilting  going on today too - I just haven't decided where to start. Maybe something off my list,  maybe the new Cozy Afternoon block (there's still time to sign up-this quilt is so fun and there's give aways going on too. Click the link to check it out)  or maybe miahs art bag....   I believe I will start with... more coffee!

No comments: