Monday, July 20, 2015

My mommie a belated birthday post

Today (I really did try to post this on the 3rd of July but Blogger and my phone don't always agree) is my mommie's 64. 9999th birthday - she said she wasn't gonna turn 65.  I just wanted to take a minute and say  Happy Birthday!  I love you lots n bunches Mommie! 
My Mom is learning to quilt and sew - via the telephone and computer.  She thinks differently than I do, therefore sometimes my point gets lost in translation.  (Makes me wonder how many times *her* point got lost in *my* translation when I was  a know it all teenager!)  But you know what?  She may throw her quilt square up in frustration but she always comes back with a grin and tries again!
My mom is a blessing to many people and always willing to help a friend.

No comments: