Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Coffee Anyone?

Oh boy! the ladies in this hop have done a great job Espresso ing their love for a slug from the mug.  Please check out their fun projects - I promise it won't be a grind!

April 13

Seams to be Sew

I Peace 2-Mary

Janes Quilting

Moose Stash Quilting

April 14

How Art You?

Stitchin By the Lake

Selina Quilts

Beads and Birds

April 15

Just Let Me Quilt

Life in the Scrapatch

Grandmamas Stories

Wow I Like That

My day is Friday and I am impatiently awaiting a fabric delivery. I do have a plan!
I did finish up a tote bag yesterday (well I have to add a couple buttons) for the Sew n Swap  tote bag swap.  I am very pleased with how it turned out since I smooshed a couple tutorials together and changed a few things.  However, I can't show it to you yet. So here's a sneak peek

No comments: