Monday, February 9, 2015

Train trip

When  my niece was 9 I took her up to Oshkosh Wisconsin on an over night trip. The boys were of course wanting to go so Aunt Bobbie and mommy said that you can't go on an over night trip until you are nine.  Nehemiah reached nine years old the next year so we went to Medieval Times  and Woodfield Mall.  This year is Elijah's turn. Nehemiah suggested that he go to Lego land so that is where we are headed now. 
My car is dead so we are taking the train to Chicago and then the metra to Schaumburg. 
I have never taken a train before but a few friends highly recommend this mode of transportation.
I have had Chattanooga Choo Choo stuck in my head for days now.
Chattanooga Choo Choo - The Andrews Sisters w/ons…: http://youtu.be/FdrYYUuT07Q

Elijah is counting the crossings  (along with his faithful side kick Dog dog) he said Dog dog has her ear up to listen for the Blow (of the horn)

No comments: