Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paris wreath

One of My dearest friends loves all things Paris, so when I found Paris burlap, I knew I had to make her something. Of course since the burlap was on sale and I hada "25% off total purchase" coupon, it was a no brainer. I also found some gorgeous toile ribbon on clearance. I used This tut: http://www.susieharrisblog.com/2013/08/burlap-wreath-diy.html?m=1
And in less than half an hour (Christmas morning) I had Nelle's wreath finished! It was a fun easy project and well received! I did learn NOT to wear black while working with burlap! The picture is of my lap after making the wreath! There's a double blog hop going on over at Sewwequilt this week! Sewing room organizing and doorstops! Very cool projects sew far! Check it out!
I am planning to sew along to day with Sew much 2luv. Hopefully i willremember to upload my pictures thisweek!

No comments: