Saturday, January 11, 2014

january

Wow! Wow oh wow! It is only January 10th and I have FINISHED some projects! I know - it is rather shocking! First I finished Seth's blanket:
I just Love this little guy!
 
 
Then I finished 3 small projects (no matter the size- a finish is a finish!) for the Wake up to Kona Hop- but I can't show them to you yet!  So here is a picture of Earl Stanley Grey "helping" me out.
You can see all the bright colors I got to work with.

I am also close to finishing this quilt top- I started it a couple years ago for a friend who loves kitties but since they travel all over the country for most of the year, they can't have one. :( This way she can cuddle with a whole bunch of kitties! This quilt is working up a lot larger than I thought it would- I had "lap quilt" pictured and it is almost covering my double bed- and I have two more borders to put on!

Kitties in the Garden I am using 3 different kitty prints and a lot of flowers
 (the flowers that look like Easter eggs in the picture are not eggs,
 they really are Hyacinths
Be sure to check out last week's Blog Hop Participants- there are a lot of Gorgeous projects and the colors will brighten your day!

January 7

January 8

January 9

January 10

Next week
January 13

January 14

January 15

January 16
From This To That<<<<< that's me!

January 17

January 20
January 21



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Can't wait to see your Kona creation!