Monday, February 11, 2013

Hugs and Kisses anyone?

It's Here It's Here
 the Hugs and Kisses bloghop is HERE!
 There is alot of Pink and red showing up all over blogland and the best of the best happens over at SEWWEQUILT! Be sure to check out all of the Valentiney goodness!

Monday February 11th

 
 
 
 
 
Here is a sneak peek of what I have planned for Thursday!

I am rather excited about my projects- I found my mojo again!I had one project planned and it became 2  and then 2 became 3 and it's only monday..... who knows what else I will come up with before thursday. Sherman is getting a workout!
 
Have fun Huggin and hoppin

2 comments:

lori said...

very cute

Diane Cardot said...

They are both very cute. I can't wait to see what else you come up with before Thursday. :) I know a little girl who loves her special gift from Aunt Bobbie! ;)