Sunday, October 14, 2012

Feeling Better

I am happy to report that I was able to cut out my fabric for my Leaf me Bee block and “Fall”ing in Love block without pain! I haven’t sat at my machine since September 22! :(



Hopefully I can get them pieced after I get off work this afternoon.

We have a bazaar at the Nursing Home in November and I did finish one project for it. Pretty soon my office will look like Santa’s Workshop- I just have fewer elves!

I took a Home Interior’s picture set that was laying in the storage room and transformed it into something totally different. 
I *do* like this picture- but we have another set... also in storage
My opinion poll showed that the frames were
 too "shiny" gold so...

The warms the heart didn't photograph well - probably because the glass was in it.
 It really isn't cloudy.

I also learned that Avon Skin So Soft removes spray paint from skin!!! I like the spray paint- Fusion by Krylon but it sprays rather forcefully  (more like foam disinfectant cleaner than paint) and I had a brown hand. I didn't have the key to the maintenance office so I tried hand sanitizer- nope didn't work, then i spied the Skin so soft- Worked great, AND it smells good!


I won a prize from the Bowls with Borders Hop all the way from Germany! These little mushrooms are sew sweet! Thank You Nicole!


That’s all for now- hopefully my blocks will be done so I can post them soon! I am also working on my coin purse for the UR Priceless Hop - as soon as I remember to print the instructions! I tried last night to read them off my phone and only step 11, and one step near the end showed up! So much for that Idea! :P



Check out my side bar for the upcoming hops or check out Madam Samm’s ( www.sewwequilt.com) for even more blog hop fun!


TTFN
Bobbalou!











1 comment:

lori said...

so glad you r better....... this is really cute as always. TTFN love