Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday - Tea Cups and Ta Da's


Hope you are having  a wonderful Thursday!





Sending  Love Table Runner

I used snaps to attach the envelope
because I wasn't sure how well my ink
would stand being washed
 This runner was made for my CaMom who keeps us stocked with fabric and supplies and machines. I am teaching MySweetMommie, SisterMine and AbbyDoo how to quilt, so everyone had a hand in creating this. MySweetMommie chose the colors to match CaMom's Tiffany lamps. We wanted it done for CaMom's Birthday but we ended up ready for Mother's Day instead. We made it to represent all the love sent back and forth between Illinois and California via phone calls, internet, snail mail and occasional airplane rides.








Envelope tutorial is from Dread Pirate Rodgers

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

What a lovely runner! Great colors and design! Whoop whoop!!

Kat said...

How beautiful! I love your idea to have each person make a piece and then label it so she knows how many people (and how much love) went into it. Fabulous!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt and love the label! I also love your tea cup....I used to have some when I was younger, loved them! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

you are so sweet for including Me in your referral list.Enjoyed visiting you.Thank you and blessings Denise