Thursday, April 12, 2012

more birthday and Cherry Blossoms!

For my birthday, I received a Giant Teacup planter with Gerbera Daisies  a small teapot, Victoria Magazine subscription. (For Christmas I received  a subscription to Tea Time!) * giggles* 
earrings and bracelet handmade by Eah!
I also received a can of cranberry sauce ( family joke) a watch and some beautiful handmade jewelry,
as well as the Giant Muffin pan I've been"needing."  I have been very blessed! Thank You all!




Furthermore, I was surprised with this: 









Cherry Blossoms Teacup and hand painted Egg! My first thought, after the oohs and ahs, was "I know just what I am posting for Teacup Thursday!"   Thank You Jori, for such a treasure!
Also participating in Teacup Thursday:
Rose Chintz Cottage Antiques and Teacups The Rosemary House Lady Estelle's Tea Corner
Denise's Delights Faith Hope And Cherrytea Beautiful Clutter Martha's Favorites Breath of Fresh Air

1 comment:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Happy birthday! What wonderful presents! I love my Victoria and Tea Time magazines...and what a lovely cup for TT!
Ruth