Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miniature Tea set



One of the reasons I started collecting Tea cups was to share tea parties with my nieces. One of my nieces is sharing her miniature tea set with us today! I was at Sistermine's on Monday and the kidlets and I cooked up a freezer full of food. Which of course I took pictures of and left my camera in the kitchen!

I won't be seeing Sistermine until tomorrow, so I asked her to have Abby take pictures of her mini teaset for Teacup Thursday- Thank you Abby!


Tomorrow Mysweetmommie, Sistermine and I are taking a road trip- just the three of us. ! We are headed to the Sewing Expo in Schaumberg!  We haven't done anything just the three of us, in about 10 years! I will be sharing more next week!

Others Who Are Participating in Teacup Thursday! * Miss Spenser's*

1 comment:

Antiques And Teacups said...

How cute! That is darling! I got a mini teaset recently. It's missing the lid to the pot but is so fun!
Ruth