Friday, February 10, 2012

Special Edition Teacup Thursday- on Friday

I have been impatiently waiting to post this teapot! It is one of my absolute favorites! My sweet Mommie presented it to me for Christmas a few years ago and I enjoy using it for Valentine's Decorations. 
I had a little bit of fun playing with the pictures in Picnik.
They are closing and until they close,
 all of the premium features are free to all!
Way too much fun!
Valentine's Day is one of my Favorite Holidays- What a nice reminder in the middle of winter that Someone loves us. If you don't have a Valentine, find one- I don't mean rush out and pick a boyfriend off the street, but find someone who needs a little TLC- be a friend to someone who is down,  - visit the residents at the nursing home, take cookies to the staff. Hand the Mc Donald's or Walmart cashier a flower or a silly Valentine, you can get the kind that the kids give out or make some. Just Smile at someone. You'll be amazed at the reactions!












Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

Yes! this teapot is lovely - like a cameo broach.
Thank you for linking!

MOTHERTOTHREE said...

What a great find. I do believe that I would have bought a few also. I was just looking on one of my quilting websites and they had what was called a card table dollhouse made with fabric and applique and the kit was very expensive. This is so much better and at the dollar store. You are right about little things to say I love you to lots. When I still worked at the post office I did that with several ladies that I knew had lost their husbands during the year. A very small gift made such a difference. No one said Valentines Day is just for couples. It is a celebration of LOVE. You, my dear are a celebration of what love is each and every day. I am blessed to have you as a daughter.