Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teacup Thursday

 All the links are for music so click for some wintery songs!
It is Snowing! First snow we have had since December 17th! Yes, I am one of those weird people who are excited about the snow today! I'm just afraid if we don't get winter weather soon, the weather will still be wintery in June! So Let it Snow!  





My teacup today is one of my very first teacups! We went to Sedona Arizona to visit Aunt Cheesecake and Uncle Jag right after I had decided to start my collection-  That was an amazing vacation! Sedona is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
When Aunt Cheesecake heard I was collecting- she presented me with this one from her collection. It remains very special to me!  

That trip was also special because we went to Cathedral City, California so my sister and I could reunite with our Dad, whom we hadn't seen since 1978. Dad and CaMom have been spoiling us rotten ever since! We are so blessed to have them in  our lives!
Brew a pot of tea, sit back and get cozy- Winter Wonderland is here to stay- For a few days anyway!

1 comment:

Antiques And Teacups said...

We used to live in snow country....5,000 in the mountains...but after 30 years it got too much for us. I don't miss it...much...but miss watching the snow fall & transform the everyday into something magical! I love you teacup...so pretty! Enjoy the snow...I'd have a cup of tea if I were you! LOL!
Ruth