Thursday, December 8, 2011

From Mr Clean to Cell Phone Chair


I have so many things to share that I believe I will have to do a couple different posts! So first of all let me show this "chair " I made - It used to be a Mr Clean Bottle- and now it is a cell phone charging chair.  I found the idea over at Make it Love it- one of my favorite places to visit! Ashley has great ideas and is so nice to share with us! Ashley made hers out of a lotion bottle. I could not find one so I used what I had. I think the lotion bottle Would be easier to work with. The plastic seems more flexible and Mr Clean's bottle is clear so I had to cover the inside as well.  I will be making more chairs and more than likely moving the hole for the plug up a bit, but all in all I am pleased with the way it turned out!
of course my camera has decided not to work so I will be posting pictures later.
I think I need to ask Santa for a new camera- of course this one is not OLD but it is malfunctioning! :(

No comments: