Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tea Cup Thursday- and its really thursday


 Happy Thursday to you!


 
I am glad thursday comes once a week because I had a hard time choosing which teacup to share today! I have QUITE a few! This teacup is in my hallway- where it just found its new home for autumn. Since it is Canadian I thought it would go great with my Travel Spot in the hallway. No, the words are not actually on my wall, but they would look neat there! I really need something there to hide the ugly lightswitch!


I believe this cup came from my Mommie- I love it for the gold maple leaves! It looks so pretty with my fall decor, and now it has it's very own space in the Wandering!


As you can see I have been playing with Picnik again! I really LOVE that site!



The lovely lady is the photo is my Great Grandma!

Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!

2 comments:

Lady Linda said...

So glad you have joined Miss Spenser's Teacup Thursday...we sure have fun looking at everyone's treasures. I love your cup-very fallish. I love anything Canadian.
Happy Fall.
Linda

Bobbie said...

thanks for the welcome Linda!